Limited Quantity Special Deals
Here is a perfectly flat, rigid and durable mounting solution for reliable use in any router table application. The insert dimensions of the Rout-R-Plate are the same size as our Mast-R-Lift and our Rout-R-LiftFX and will also fit our model #03004 solid phenolic Mast-R-Top. The Rout-R-Plate includes a convenient centerhole bushing used to align the router so it is centered in the bit hole. Simple step by step instructions make accurately drilling and mounting any router easy to accomplish. The plate centerhole is machined to accept a 3-1/2” raised panel bit and includes two additional insert rings. Additional insert ring sets are available separately.
• Insert plate dimensions: 9-1/4” x 11-3/4” x 3/8” thick.
• Plate is machined with a 3-5/8” diameter Tab-Loc centerhole.
• Includes a 2” diameter insert ring and a 1-3/8” insert ring that also accepts Porter Cable style template guides.
• Includes a bushing for mounting the router centered on the plate.
• 8 position set screw plate leveling.