Use the Freud 8” Box Joint Cutter Set (SBOX8) to create perfectly square, flat-bottom box joints, on a table saw without using a dado set or saw blade!
Freud has developed a method of creating perfect square, flat-bottomed box joints on a table saw without using a Dado set, router bit or any usual saw blade. The SBOX8 Box Joint Cutter makes box joint construction easy - producing strong, accurate joints without shims or awkward adjustments. This patent pending innovation enables users to produce perfect square, precise box joints quickly and cleanly the very first time - and every time. Each set includes instructions on making box joints as well as how to build the simple box joint jig. The set is easy to use: simply install the two 8" diameter blades on a table saw with the blades back-to-back for 1/4" box joints, or face-to-face for 3/8" box joints. It's that simple!
- 8 " diameter
- 20 Teeth
- 1/4" and 3/8" Kerf
- TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Silver I.C.E. Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
- Does not need a dado set or saw blade
- All blades and chippers come with Freud’s anti-kickback design
- Use on all table saws and radial arm for cutting slots, grooves, dadoes and rabbets on softwood and hardwood
- 2 Blades
- Instructions for making box joints and building a box joint jig