The Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210) makes it possible for woodworkers, cabinet shops, contractors, and dedicated do-it-yourselfers to complete projects using Kreg pocket-hole joinery with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. Plus, the new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is built with the same quality and features of its predecessor, (Item# DB110), but costs less than half the price.
You will immediately appreciate all of the great features the upgraded Foreman has to offer.
With one pull of the handle, they can start the motor, clamp their workpiece, and drill perfect pocket holes. The adjustable fence positions the workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable stops provides repeatable accuracy. A powerful 110-volt motor enables fast drilling, and a quick-change chuck allows for fast, tool-free bit changes. Plus, the new Foreman is the first Kreg pocket-hole machine that can create all three types of Kreg pocket holes: Standard, Micro-PocketTM, and HD (Heavy-Duty). Please Note: Micro and HD Bits are sold separately.
Combine these innovative features and you have the Kreg Foreman DB210 – the versatile, affordable, high-speed solution for pocket-hole construction.
Single-step operation starts motor, clamps workpiece, and drills pocket holes
• Creates all Kreg Joint™ sizes: Standard, Micro, and HD
• Works with material from 1⁄2"- to 11⁄2"- thick
• Adjustable stops for repeatable accuracy
• Powerful 110-V, 5.0-AMP, 2,800 RPM motor provides fast drilling
• Quick-change chuck allows for fast, tool-free bit changes
• Durable polypropylene base creates a stable work area
• Dust collection catches dust while you work
• Cast-aluminum tabletop provides ample work space (14" x 231⁄2")
• Built-in storage tray to hold extra bits and accessories
• Lightweight (approx. 20 pounds)
• Lockable handle for easy transport
In the box:
• Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
• Adjustable Fence with Spring-Loaded Stops
• Dust Collection Attachment
• 3⁄8" Stepped Drill Bit and Drill Guide
• Drill Bit-Setting Block
• 6" Square Drive Bit
• Owner’s Manual