Why is this Festool CT26 Better:
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
Festool CT26 Specs:
- Hose: Anti-static design
Anti-static hose and vacuum design minimizes shocks, dust clinging to the hose and clogging.
- Tool-triggered activation
Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task.
- Quick release bag change
Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system.
- Single-point foot brake
To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock.
- Low abrasion tires
Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother.
- Self-cleaning filter bag
Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency.
- Tool-less filter change
Single filter design features easy and secure filter change.
- Integrated hose garage
Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
Store and transport Systainerswith the integrated Sys-dock.
Capacity–container/filter bag 6.9/6.3 gallons (26l/24 l)
Dimensions (l x w x h) 24.8” x 14.4” x 21.25”
(630 x 365 x 540 mm)
Weight 28.7lbs (13 kg)
Staticlift 96” static water lift
24000 Pa / 240 mbar
Max suction force 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
Power consumption 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
Filter surface area 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
Powercord 24.6’ (7.5 m) 12 AWG