Allow three weeks for delivery
This picture show the set version.
Includes: MFT/3 Router Table Extension, Router Module and Fence, Auxiliary Dust Hood with Starting Pin
The only tools approved for use with this system in the U.S. and Canada are the OF 1400 and OF 1010 Routers.
If you already have an MFT/3 Multifunction Table for use with your Festool TS tracksaw or Festool OF Router, then the CMS VL may be the best option for you. At a lower cost, the CMS-VL attaches to the V-groove profile on your MFT/3. It has a single set of legs for support.
The CMS VL shares the same functionality and features as the CMS GE, but cannot be used as a standalone, free standing router table. It must be used in conjunction with the MFT/3.
The CMS VL is available in two versions. The Basic Version includes the CMS VL router table, router module and fence, and auxilliary dust hood w/ starting pin. The Set Version includes the CMS VL router table, router module and fence, auxilliary dust hood w/ starting pin, miter gauge, sliding table, table extension, and dust extraction hose set.
What makes the Festool CMS Router Table so great?
- Three year warranty
- Like all Festool tools, exceptional dust extraction, arguably better than any other router table on the market
- All of the components are built to work together. It's not a table from one company, a router from another, a lift from another, a fence from another. You can pull it out of the box and it's ready to rout
- The GE model can be collapsed for use on a bench top, a work table or on the floor, with the legs unfolded you can use it on the shop or transport it to the jobsite
- Extreme precision out of the box, you can dial things in to 1/256"
- Top mounted lift, so you can adjust the bit height from the top of the table
- The sliding table is best in class. The miter gauge is unparalleled too and makes angled pieces a breeze.
- Festool service, quality, system integration
- Either the GE (freestanding) or VL (attaches to MFT/3) are the same height as the MFT/3 and Kapex UG extension which can be used for additional stock support.