- Durable closed-coated aluminum oxide sheds wood fibers as it abrades material surface leading to faster material removal and a cleaner finish.
- Ideal abrasive for hardwoods and softwoods wood composites and veneers.
- Specially designed Multi-Jetstream hole pattern significantly improves dust extraction for 30% longer abrasive life.
- Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results.
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes
Compatible with Festool ETS 150 RO 150 LEX 150 and other 6-inch sanders. P120 grit abrasives for coarse sanding applications pack of 50. Festool's Rubin abrasive incorporates a special closed-coated aluminum oxide that sheds wood fibers making it an excellent choice for natural wood wood composites and veneers. Where rapid material removal is the goal use grits ranging from P24 to P60 for rough surface finishes or to prep for higher grits. For more intermediate sanding use grits P80 to P120 to quickly and efficiently reach a good surface finish. Use Rubin P150 to P180 for finish sanding on softer woods. All Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results. Festool offers a fully integrated sanding solution for all your applications from aggressive stock removal to superfine finish sanding. With a complete line of abrasives in a wide assortment of different types and grits ranging from 24 to 4000 Festool has the perfect paper to meet your specific application needs. Festool abrasives with their high tech coatings provide maximum resistance to clogging and smearing which means longer lasting abrasives and less rework. Save money by reducing costs and achieve consistent high-quality results.
Includes 6" P120-Grit "Rubin" Abrasives (50 pk) - 496617