The Spray Station 5500 is a professional unit designed for light contractor, occasional maintenance, woodworker and serious DIY enthusiast. The Spray Station 5500 is ideal for use in the workshop, garden or home. Water-based and oil-based coatings can be applied with the HV5500.
This model has on-board storage for the spray gun, a long carry handle for easy portability, a spray-gun cleaning kit and a one-quart pro-gun with Teflon®-coated paint container that makes it easy to clean, long-lasting and non-corrosive.
- ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, cabinetry, spindles, iron work, sheds, decking, furniture, cars and more
- easy-to-clean Teflon-coated paint container with quick-release lever
- 13-foot air hose
- 5.5-foot power cord
- sprays a wide variety of materials
- sprays as fine as 1 inch/2.5cm
- fitted with variable output control
- press and twist aircap for faster spray pattern adjustment
- optional needle sets
- one-quart capacity
- turbine motor
- neon on/off switch
- kit includes: turbine unit, onboard storage pod, onboard hose and power cord storage, 1 quart Teflon-coated paint container with metal spray gun and stainless steel needle, viscosity cup, long carry handle and spray gun cleaning kit
Hints & Tips
- Preparation is essential - remember to mask around the areas you are not spraying.
- Take the time to ensure paint viscosity is correct. Thin paint as necessary using water or relevant thinners.
- If you've never sprayed before, practice for a few minutes on a piece of cardboard to develop your technique.
- Allow time for drying between coats.
- Fine mists will generally dry faster than heavier coats. This will allow you to build up coats faster and there is less likelihood of runs.
- Avoid spraying when windy.