Dust Right Vortex™ Dust Separator
Item # :
Regular price $89.99
you save $10.00 (~11%)
Availability : InStock
Shipping : Free Shipping on orders over $100*
Share this product
Editors Best Overall and Value Choice on The 2014 Tool Guide Magazine.
You don't have to spend a fortune to enjoy a cleaner, safer work environment. Turn your shop vacuum into a 2-stage dust extractor with the Dust Right Vortex™! Collect dust and debris longer, without losing suction caused by prematurely clogged filters on any vacuum. 10-gallon translucent bucket is conveniently easy to empty.
Holds twice the capacity of competitors' products and is easy to see when it's full. The five-caster base makes it exceptionally stable and easy to maneuver around the shop. Plus, hoses connect inside the in/out ports, preventing unintentional disconnections. Includes a 36'' flexform connect hose. Patent pending.
When used with most power tools and shop vacuums, the Dust Right Vortex captures sawdust, wood chips, and other debris before it enters your vacuum, preventing the loss of suction power caused by a clogged vacuum filter.
* 10-gallon container is easy to empty yet holds twice as much as competitive solutions
* Translucent container makes it easy to see when it's time to empty
* Five-caster base gives it exceptional stability and makes it a breeze to maneuver around the shop
* Hose connections fit snuggly inside the in/out ports preventing unintentional disconnections
* Includes a 36" flexform hose that connects the Dust Right Vortex to any vacuum with a standard 2-1/4'' ID inlet port
* Shop Vac not included
* Patent pending
Note: The Dust Right Vortex creates a cyclonic air flow that causes most wood dust particles and other materials that are heavier than air to separate, preventing them from being passed to the vacuum. Not intended for fine airborne dust such as drywall dust. However, maximum performance can be expected when using the Dust Right Vortex in woodworking or general shop cleaning applications.