Securing drawer fronts to their drawer boxes can be a challenge, but it's a challenge these clamps from Rockler (54804) are more than up for.
With their dual clamp heads and micro-adjustable stops, the Rockler Drawer Front Installation Clamps make getting perfect alignment a cinch. The thin frame profile allows you to close the drawer while the clamp is still on, making it easy to check your alignment with adjoining drawer faces. Once the micro-adjusters are set, you can work your way through a stack of drawers in no time flat. Simply clamp the front in position and use our Drawer Front Adjustment Screws (#34734, sold separately) to fasten it in place. Sold in left/right pairs. Only light clamping pressure is necessary.
- Max Drawer Side Thickness: 1-1/8''
- Max Drawer Front Thickness: 1''
- Max Side Overlay: 1-3/4''
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Required Clearance between Drawer Box and Cabinet Frame: 3/16''
- Required Clearance between Top of Drawer Box and Top of Slide: 3/4''
- Brand: Rockler
- Weight (lbs): 1.36