- Rip-Cut™ circular saw guide: Attaches to almost any circular saw
- Kreg Jig® R3: Allows you to join materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick
- Kreg Shelf Pin Jig: Creates consistent holes for pins that hold adjustable shelves
The DIY Project Kit combines three must-have tools for creating custom home-organizing products: the Kreg Rip-Cut™, the Kreg Jig® R3, and the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig. With this kit, a drill, and a circular saw, you can create high-quality projects for your home easy and economically.
The Kreg Rip-Cut™ circular saw guide attaches to almost any circular saw, allowing you to cut large sheet goods up to 24"-wide. The Kreg Jig® R3 makes project assembly easy, allowing you to join materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick. And the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig will help you create evenly-spaced, consistent holes for pins that hold adjustable shelves.
With the DIY Project Kit and a few basic tools, you have everything you need to build successfully with wood. The DIY Project Kit lets even beginners perform three essential construction skills:
- Cut plywood and other sheet goods quickly and precisely.
- Join wood together with Kreg’s proven pocket-hole joinery – the strongest and fastest way possible.
- Drill shelf pin holes to create custom shelving perfectly every time.
Combine these popular products, innovative features, and easy-to-follow project plans, and you have the Kreg DIY Project Kit – the ultimate do-it-yourself, home-improvement kit that will have you building custom home-organizing projects in no time!