A new panel clamp invented and created in Canada. It helps the professional and amateur woodworkers for all their panel works. The D300 Black Edition is designed to erase completely the curvature of the wooden pieces, helps to get a good pressure, stucks all the pieces together and reduce the amount of tools for the conventional process.
- Easy to make 38” long wood panel.
- Black rails are metal powder coated : Glue doesn’t adhere to it. Easy to clean.
- You can make wood panels with different thicknesses; 3/4” up to 4 1/2”
- The handle has been redesign to proccur a better grip and better fit to your hand
- An ACME thread is one of the new improvement for this clamp, it gives a better tightening.
Made in Canada
Maximum panel length: 38 inches longWood Thickness: 3/4 inches up to 4 1/2 inchesWeight: 4.6 pounds – 1.7 kgMaterial: Steel + AluminumCoating: Powder coating (the glue doesn’t adhere)All informations may varies.