This circular saw blade from Dewalt (DW3176) offers many features perfect for finishing work!
7-1/4" saw blade 36 carbide teeth for finishing
Ultra sharp construction carbide for smoother cuts and longer life.
- Anti-stick rim that reduces friction and gum up.
- Thin kerf with anti-stick rim (produces fast, smooth cuts and is more efficient for power tool)
- Ultra sharp cutting edges (Produce cleaner cuts with minimal splintering and there's less force needed to cut material)
- Construction grade carbide (manufactured for jobsite durability and resists cracking and chipping)
- Wedge shoulder design (more steel behind carbide tooth to prevent carbide tooth damage)