The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2" Circular Saw with a 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe. Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- BEVEL CAPACITY 50 °
- BLADE DIAMETER 6-1/2"
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 1-5/8 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 2-1/4 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPEED 5,150 RPM
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL WEIGHT 7.0 LBS