Also part of Grex patented fine wire stapler family of tools, the A11AD offers the most compact and lightweight tool of its class with the power and quick air recycling time for high performance. This tool is similar to the 71AD except it uses the Arrow T50 and Rapid A11 Series staples instead.
Upholstering, Carpet laying, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Silk screen assembly, Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Sign shops, Box spring and mattress covers, Automobile interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Light gauge metal piercing, Roofing paper
- The most compact and lightweight tool of its class.
- Slim profile offers maximum visibility of fastening work area.
- Powerful motor with a fast air recycling time for maximum performance.
- Can perform at relatively low air pressures.
- Operates at 20%~40% lower air consumption than the competition.
- Patent pending trigger valve allows for rapid shooting.
- Rear exhaust directs exhaust away from you and your workpiece.
- Simple and effective design for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Easy pull-up magazine latch for quick access to fastener reloading.
- Heavy steel head cap can be used as a hammer for quick fixes.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Convenient drop-in loading provides quick fastener reloading.
- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.
- Uses Arrow T50 and Rapid A11 series staples.
8.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.5"W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
20 gauge 3/8" crown staples
3/16" ~ 5/8" (5mm ~ 16mm)
approx. 100 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug