The Milwaukee® 13” Jobsite Work Box is Nothing But Heavy Duty®. Built with Impact Resistant Materials and Reinforced Corners, the Milwaukee® Jobsite Work Box is built to Survive Over 1000 Drops with a 25lb load. An Integrated Drip Ledge Lid ensures that the contents of the box stay dry and free of jobsite contamination and debris, while the convenient Wide Grip Locking Handle allows for ergonomic lifting and easy transport. The 16” Seat Height of this jobsite work box is designed to give users ultimate versatility when working on tasks that are close to ground
level, such as wiring an outlet. The addition of the integrated Cut Groove, gives users a stable platform to cut jobsite materials such as PVC and EMT.
The interior of the 13” Work Box contains a Box Divider and a removable Vertical Tool Storage Wall that allows easy access to tools and can be easily mounted to jobsite materials for convenient on-task tool storage.
Made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, The Milwaukee® 13” Jobsite Work Box (48-22-8010) truly is More Than A Tool Box.
(1) Removable Vertical Storage Tray
(1) Removeable Box Divider
- Impact Resistant Construction - For Jobsite Durability
- Vertical Tool Storage Tray - Allows easy access to organized, on task storage
- 16" Seat Height
- Cut Groove
- Wide Grip Locking Handle - Allows easy transport
- Drip Ledge Lid - Protects tools from rain and jobsite debris
- Indexing Square - Allow Easy and Secure Stacking
- Made in USA